Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flirting with the band

My sister, M, visted this weekend, with her daughter, K4. We went to the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum .... fun. But the best thing was when we found the thermal imager.

Here is a photo of Q2, K4, and C3:



Isn't that a hoot? I think they look like aliens.


Here is a photo of C3 a the Summer Jam last Friday in Hyattsville, her favorite topic - a woof woof - imprinted on her cheek:


I like that photo of her ... it captures her really nicely. She isn't what you'd call an "intense" child, or a crazy child, but very very focused. She is sincerely into dogs. Dogs. Dogs. And more dogs. Oh, and the color teal. Today she said to me "I'm really into the color teal, today!"


And here is Q2, doing her thing ... flirting with the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment