Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Camp

Day one. Extra long day because they went to the pool. All seems to have gone well, although I was informed that Q2 wasn't keen on the pool. She got in, 2-3 minutes, and got out. Stripped down, and didn't want to put a bathing suit back on.

She was told she had to, of course.

So, she went for her clothes, not her bathing suit, and got those wet (which is OK).

Now, the story from Q2 went like this:

Q2: I went underwater and I cried cried cried cried!
C3: Mumma, Q was a TURTLE!
Q2: And I cried cried cried!

So, I'm thinking there was more to the story than the day care let on. Although her hair wasn't wet ... maybe around the edges.

C3 said she had to stay in the baby pool, which is fine with me.

No issues from either child; I only hope tomorrow is as smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment