Saturday, June 14, 2008

With all the bumps we thought we'd be taking Q2

C3 whacked her head around 4:30, began complaining that her head hurt, all she wanted to do was sit on the couch. Then cuddle on the couch with her dogs.

Head still hurt. Gave her Tylenol around 5, 5:15.

Head still hurt. Feeling warm, but chalked it up to the cuddling. Then she fall asleep on the couch for a brief moment until we woke her up.

Head still hurt. Not just on the top now, but also her forhead. No appetite at dinner at 5:45. We realized she was not just hot, she was hotter.

Head still hurt. But she was ready for bed, wanted to skip tub. 6:00 I took her temp: 101.5F, with no obvious reason.

Head still hurt. Looked up concussions and fever was a symptom ...

So, we called the doctor and by 6:15 she was on her way with C39 to Holy Cross Hospital. Well, I'm sure they are there now, it is 7:07, and I left Q2's room at 6:52.

I know the time I left her room because I put Q2 down for bed. Trying a new approach. We'll see how it goes. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment