Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We take a break from our regularly scheduled programming

To bring you the following program: Find the Baby

I went to each of the girls rooms tonight after C3 & Q2 had gone to sleep. I found two very different scenarios.

C3 was easy. Although she wasn't in her bed, she was right out in the open. I haven't figured out why she is sleeping on the floor these days, but really, I don't care as long as she is asleep:

c on the floor

Oh, and notice that pink, virtually see-through blanket covering C3's legs? That is "brown blankie" something I slept with and played "blanket people" with as a child.

Q2, however, I couldn't find at first. Oh, that is because she has taken to sleeping with EVERY SINGLE animal and doll to be found within a 100 foot radius of her bed. With the exception of the dogs that C3 cannot sleep without (see above):

Where is Q's head?

No comments:

Post a Comment