Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend visit

Wow. Busy. Work. I am decidedly decided against working full time. But, on more interesting fronts, we had weekend visitors, J & C, my aunt & Uncle. We went to the National Arboretum again (I never get tired of that place), we did the monuments with the girls, and we had dinner at the fountain. I didn't bring a camera to the monuments, and between their clinginess (sometimes I was carrying 2 girls) and their crying (that one is self explainatory) I didn't have a chance to take any photos. And then we forgot at the fountain. Of course.

But here are the Arboretum photos!

Me first ... at the National Columns. I worked really hard to climb up. Not that it was super difficult, but I wasn't sure I could do it ... it was high, and I am short! And it was wide, so not much to hang onto.

Anyway, I got up, and I was happy!

E and National Columns

C3 was all over C ... uh, a lady never reveals her age! Actually, I don't know her age! But C3 loves her to pieces. And it is easy to see why ... C loves her to pieces, too!

C & C cuter

Q2 had her moments this weekend, but one this she consistently loved was the Koi. Feeding. We fed and fed and fed. And fed some more. They fill up the feeders on Saturday, and by Sunday the food is 2/3 gone. By Monday you are out of luck. So we brought a pocketful of quarters and fed the fish. And you can see how much Q2 loved them.


Q & Koi

I didn't get good photos of C39 or J54!

No comments:

Post a Comment