Monday, October 20, 2008

Did I forget to share this?

Last week C4 got up very early one morning. Much too early. Before 5 am early.

So, by the time school rolled around, I guess she was tired, because about 15 minutes after I got to work I got call from Mrs. M telling us that C4 had fallen asleep about 10 minutes after getting to school. She had just put her head down on the table (in the green play-dough?) and fell asleep. C4 woke when they touched her, but they were a little worried about her, even though she didn't seem to have a fever.

I assuaged their fears, since I myself would have enjoyed to put MY head down on MY desk and fallen asleep at that point.

C4 later just told me she was taking a break. Yeah. I know. Sometimes I just rest my eyes during a long car trip.

1 comment:

  1. I think she had the right idea...sounds good about now! lol

    ReplyDelete