Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ambulance chaser

We just spent nigh 90 minutes discussing visits to the hospital, starting with C4's birth, her returns to the hospital (jaundice, dislocated elbow), Q2's birth (well, at the birthing center), the multiple drops on her head that resulted in hospital visits, C39's visits to the hospital as a child, my visits to the hospital as a child (apparently I had the most, more than the rest put together. Probably the multiple steps on rusty nails).

C4 could not get enough of the discussions of how we got hurt and had to go to the hospital. So we had to replay the scenes over and over. On a positive note, it put Q2 to sleep and she had a mini nap in the car.

1 comment:

  1. You're forgetting (or leaving unblogged) the best bit:

    E38: "I remember when I had my first ice-cream cake birthday cake."
    C4: "Oh, did you eat too much and get a stomachache and have to go to the hospital?"

    ReplyDelete