Friday, November 28, 2008

Postal Museum

Much has happened, but most of it without a camera. Boring.

But I remembered to bring the camera to the National Postal Museum.

First video: C4 with Owney, the postal dog. Stuffed. She loves that dog. You can see her petting it through the glass. She really wanted me to take his picture. I love the ending of this video. C4 looks very cute. Despite the spit bubbling at her lips.





And, Q2 at the large Q. I was trying to get her to sing her ABCs. She is very good at singing the ABCs, she has rhythm, bla blah she sounds great. Except she never sings the letter J. I have a thing against the letters S & G, maybe Q2 has something agains the letter J. I don't know. But anyway, mostly you hear me & MEME in the video. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment