Sunday, January 4, 2009

Afternoon visit

C4 & Q2 rushed up the stairs and asked us if we could invite Z3 over. Sure. So I asked C4 to call.

I dialed, and then handed her the phone.

L (Z3's mom): Hello
C4: Hello, may I speak to Z3 please?
L: And who is this?
C4: Hello this is C4. I wanted to have popcorn and cheese I brought up the plate from the basement so we can have it just like last time.
L: Oh, hello C4! I'll get Z3.
Z3: Hello!!!
C4: Do you want to come over?
Z3: Yes!

It was the cutest, silliest thing!!


Later ... asking C4 and Q2 what their favorite parts of the day were ...

Q2: Pee!
E3: You liked peeing best?
Q2: NOOOOO!
C4 (getting on the bandwagon): Poo!
E38: You liked pooing better than having Z3 over today?
C4: No, equal.

Well, it's hard to argue with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment