Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Crafty

Lest you think I've given up on being crafty, think again. I made a slapdash pretty sloppy cover for my hot water bottle (which, despite it's sloppiness, is exceedingly wonderful) the other night, and I'm planning and working on next year's Christmas presents.

Except I have spend two hours fighting with my sewing maching. Part of it was user error. Fine, a big part. But I'd never had these multiple problems before. Over and over today. And part of it is the fact that the machine will not go through doublefold bias tape and one layer of fabric unless I hand crank it. I'm not hand cranking the whole thing. So, I've got to decide what to do next ... skip the bias tape? buy a new maching? borrow one?

So, if I can't get this sorted out I won't be making Christmas presents. I felt so on top of things, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment