Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally, a snow day

We started the day off by going sledding. Q2 & C4 loved loved loved the sledding!




Then we walked around the neighborhood and sledded some more with H5, K2, and some older kids. Eventually, my children got tired and cold and (dare I say it?) cranky. Both cried and cried the whole way home. C4 wanted to be dragged in the sled, but she was too heavy, and I was worried I'd pull the sled handle off. Q2 absolutely positively did NOT want to be dragged in the sled, and whenever I put her on it she screamed and rolled off. But we made it, finally. Here is C4 in our backyard showing off her best behavior (she wanted to go in through the front door and I refused).





But they had a hot tub & some hotchocolate and all was fine.


Hot chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment