Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter scavenger hunt.

The Easter Egg hunt at the assisted living home was a disaster.

K and the Bunny

Looks all good, doesn't it? K5 is with the giant bunny who has no mittens on. Q32was in my sister's arms, and C4 & I were upstairs looking down on everybody to be far away from the giant furry creature.

Q & Marie

C4 was freaked by the bunny, and Q2 was freaked because she was tired and doing everything she could to be like C4. There was screaming and crying trying to escape from the giant bunny. At one point we thought we were safe upstairs ... only to find the bunny had found us and I had to walk down the stairwell with one girl in my arms, the other hanging for dear life onto my neck, legs wrapped around my waist, screaming.

But, other than that, I think they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment