Friday, May 8, 2009

Bump. Bump. Bump.

Wednesday C4 fell off the bed. She cried a bit, but I distracted her and she stopped complaining that her head hurt, and went to school as usual.

Wednesday afternoon C4 complained again that her head hurt from the fall, but I distracted her, asking her about her school day (it didn't hurt so much at school) and she stopped complaining about it.

Thursday afternoon C4 took a nap. She never naps. Even in the car.

C39 went up to check on her ... and she woke and said she had to go potty ... but didn't make it. This was not a pee-pee accident. This type of accident hasn't happened since ... potty training.

And she complained her head hurt.

C39 called me at work and I first said, let's just watch her, but the poo thing got to me and I said take her to the doctor. Somethings wrong if she took a nap and pooped in her pants.

The doctor checked her out, said she was fine, and sent C4 home, telling C39 to take her to hospital if anything unusual happened.

Nighttime. C4 falls asleep at an appropriate time, and wakes, yelling that she feels like she has to throw up. Incredibly, we reach her in time and she vomits in the toilet.

I take her to the hospital. The vomiting has made her feel much better. We spend 3 hours there to be told she's fine (I know, I know!). And to get a pops-lickle.

11:30 we are discharged (amazing the discharge lady, as C4 was reading everything in sight) and incredibly, C4 did NOT fall asleep on the ride home. She's awake for a midnight snack. Which I give her.

No comments:

Post a Comment