Thursday, May 28, 2009

How do you spell barrette?

They love to have multiple things in their hair.

hair

Last night C4 was over energetic and just bad. So she lost all the books in her room (so she couldn't stay up reading) and then lost her goodnight story (really, she was BAD). It was a very sad moment for her and she was crying.

You know us, explaining, explaining, and talking about why she lost her stuff. And we asked her to talk about what she'd done,

C4: I was just showing off!
C39: How did that work out for you, then?
C4 [despondant]: Not too good ...

***

Q3 is getting very interested in reading. She likes it when I point to the words I'm reading, and she is starting to recognize her favorite word in books (NO). She called me into her room at 6:30 this morning to show me "NO!" on a page. And then when I went to go, she called me back againt to show me "Now" on the previous page, because it also had NO in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment