Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ick a tick ... and proud mama

C39 just took a tick out of Q3's ear. Q3 wanted to know why she had a tick in her ear (er ... because they like blood?). All I have to say is it was a good thing C39 was there to dry her off, because I'm sure I would have missed it, I'm such a lackadaisical dryer. Now she is sleeping, tick ear down. The whole tick removal operation was exhausting.

And I know you are all tired of hearing what C4 can read, but she can read (almost) anything. We were reading Louie the Bouy tonight, and I had her read all the big words. Big words like ... automatically, oysters, barnacles, automobiles, and migrated. Tonight she had a tough time with turbulent, enveloped, and lieutenant. And she can count to 1,000. Add 3 numbers at a time. Count by 2s (odds or evens). Do long division.

Yeah, that last one was a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment