Thursday, August 20, 2009

If I can't be the princess I guess I'm the evil StepMother?

Q3 has been into dogs, horses, kitties, turtles, bunnies, bears, etc. But ... she's finally become interested in something new. Something we knew was coming for a long time, but had managed to avoid because her older sister was not interested.

Yes. The dreaded princesses (and a little dressing up).

Q3 is having us call her Snow White (because she has hair as black as ebony???). She likes to drink from her new (hand-me-down from a friend trying to get rid of it) princess cup. She talks about The Princess Bride and Wesley. We have to read the princess compendium to her at bedtime (a hand-me-down from our little mother's helper).

After having a girl with such a cool obsession as dogs the princess obsession is kids of ... commonplace?

I suppose it will be unicorns and rainbows next!

Q3 earrings

(see the lovely earrings made of tape and beads? All the rage)

No comments:

Post a Comment