Monday, September 7, 2009

Last day of the pool

I was going to talk about the last day of the pool. But I was just called up to check on Q3 who was painting with blood and had "spilled" some on her nightclothes and wanted to change them.

She apparently had picked her nose too energetically (in the spirit of full disclosure I'll just say I believe this is an activity I engaged in as a child. Ick) and started a nosebleed.

Once we got her back in her room, she wanted to make sure that I would throw out her calendar and make a new one in the morning, because she got blood on it (it was taped to the inside of her bed. I don't know why).

Not just had she gotten blood on the calendar, Q3 had gotten a lot of blood on it. Because she had been painting. With blood. On the calendar. One whole block was colored in, and a whole lot of fingerprints. And now she doesn't like it. I wonder why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment