Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Q3's houses

E41 and I went into Q3's classroom and decorated gingerbread houses with the 3 year olds. It was very cute. I took lots of cutie photos and realized I can't use them because they are not my children! So, here at the ones of Q3:

Q3 decorating

Q3 decorating again

her house when done:
Q house

E41 and I had expected more children ... so we made enough houses for the entire class PLUS 2 extra for breakage.

Only 10 children this morning, so I came home with an extra 4 houses. So Q3 got to do another, and I got to do three.

If you can't tell which are mine then I guess I need to work harder on my presentation skills. I'll only post two of mine, though. The third photo was fuzzy.

Q3's 2 houses

E house 1

E house 2 Other side

No comments:

Post a Comment