Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tree

We did finally get a tree. Or, I should say, C40 bought one. It isn't a cut your own. It isn't from a parking lot. It is from a nursery. I didn't even ask the price because I think I'd probably get sticker shock.

But it is a gorgeous tree. It is full all around, there are no holes anywhere, the branches are lovely, the color is good, and the smell is fantastic. I don't think we've ever had a tree this nice.
tree

So at this point, with the lights on, the angel on top, and with a full bowl of water below, the girls decided that instead of putting the decorations on it that we had, they wanted to make decorations for it. So, C5 got out the paper and scissors and tape and she made paper chains. Lot of them. And Q3 made paper trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment