Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reading in bed

Q woke this morning (a good thing, actually, we weren't sure what bit or burned her last night, and she appears to be fine this morning) and demanded I take her photo. And post them here.

So, without further ado, here are her poses, as she reads her new Cinderella book from J & C:

This one looks funereal to me:
Q3 One

Then she'd turn a page and ask me to click. I managed to get one without her posing:
Q3 Two

But then there were more:
Q3 Three

And more:
Q3 Four

And finally:
Q3 Five

If you are wondering, the version of Cinderella is by Barbara Karlin and illustrated by James Marshall. My favorite picture in the book is when the coach turns back into a pumpkin. It looks as if the pumpkin (gently) explodes and Cinderella is bounced up and out as the pumpkin breaks and the attendants turn back into animals.