Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just wanted to share with you ...

... that February is NOT a good time to go looking for bigger snowpants and boots.

No. February is the time to go looking for flipflops and swimsuits, apparently. Not a single shop in the mall had winter clothes for sale. Yes, our mall is a lost cause in general, but I thought somewhere at the mall there might be SOMETHING.

C5 is wearing size 4 snowpants, and Q3 is wearing size 2. I mean, snowpants run big, and my children are average to small, so they FIT, but not so well.

So, a big thank you to my friend G. who just gave us some HOT PINK snowpants and some PINK boots for C5. Now Q3 can wear the whole size 4 snow outfit. And C5 will have slightly warmer feet. And she will wear the pink. Remember last year? I had to embroider a dog on the purple snowpants before she'd wear them ...