Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tea Party

OK, officially this happens tomorrow, but since this is my post and my blog it comes today. Ha. So there.

Tea Party

the birthday portion of the tea party

Pumpkin spice cake with caramel cream cheese frosting is amazingly good. Think I'll have it for breakfast two days from now.

The tea party was fun, girls got along mostly, C5 was a bit bummed because there were no presents for her, but got past it. K6 slept over, Q3 went to sleep in my bed, I had to cuddle C5 to sleep after her giant tantrum about baths, and then another kerfuffle because I took the book she was reading away because she kept saying rude things while I tried to read to K6 & Q3. K6 was well behaved although she had a difficult time falling asleep with all the problems swirling around her.

I am done with this day.