Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's day

Been too busy to do things in order.

On Mother's day the girls REALLy wanted to make be breakfast in bed. I thought I'd convinced them that we could go downstairs and all eat together, but they realized, no, they could eat in bed with me! So I tried again to suggest that I did NOT want breakfast in bed but they insisted that their teacher said some moms like it, and that THEY wanted to do it so I had to let them do it for me. So I backtracked and said, yes, please breakfast in bed for me, and me alone. But group breakfast in bed.

C6 started thinking about toast, and despite the fact that toast is in the top 10 of wonderful things to eat, I probably cringed thinking about the crumbs. So then she considered the breakfast foods she could make. Like pierogies and peas. Mmmm. So after some discussion they settled on a delicious breakfast of Cracklin Oat Bran, cut up apples with peanut butter and a glass of Diet Coke.

Not a bad meal.


Mother's day Breakfast in bed


Then Q5 ate the cereal, and C6 helped out substantially with the apples.

Q5 eats my breakfast in bed C6 eats my breakfastin bed

No comments:

Post a Comment