Wednesday, September 6, 2017

First day of school photos

This year school started AFTER Labor Day. Q11 started on the 5th, C13 on the 6th.



Yes, they have uniforms. Khaki bottoms, gold tops. Yes, I got her yellow tops. C13 claimed Q11 would be the only one in yellow, not gold. I LOOKED for gold. All OVER the place. Ok, at Old Navy. And Gap. And Land's End. But they didn't have any when I was shopping. So, I went with Land's End because I knew the shirts were soft. And yellow is close enough to gold. And not as ugly, honestly.  I hate that gold color for the uniform shirt. But the yellow is kind of nice.

C13 I didn't think I'd get a photo. But she willingly let me take a picture with Lucy Dog. She gets to wear black this year, which is nice. And she also has the nice, soft black tops from Land's End, which is how I discovered the soft tops and actually wanted to buy them for Q11. Too much dull information, I know. But I really hate those mesh-y weave type shirts, they grate on your skin. OK, they grate on my skin. Even though I'm not the one wearing them. I'm getting defensive about that yellow shirt! Here's the photo of C13!



No comments:

Post a Comment