Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Gingerbreading

C13 told me some time ago that December 12 was National Gingerbread House Day. That was cool with me, I took the day off to do gingerbread making and baking. Q11 was a little upset because why in the world were we going to do gingerbread house making on a WEEKNIGHT. She had a HARP lesson, too.

Both good points, but the National Gingerbread House Day won out. I made two big houses. C13 decorated one to go to Im. down the street because she's going into the hospital later this week.  We forgot to take a picture of that one. And I also made three small houses, each unique.

The house on the left was made by Q11, the next was mine, you can tell because of all of the flowers. I have a thing for the flowers, the tall one Q11, and the short, squat one C13 decorated. I wante to do that one, too. Maybe I'll make another one like that next year. Fun fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment