Friday, April 27, 2018

Doing Stuff: A sticker book, a button maker, arm art, odd photos, and selfies

Those things don't go together, but I'm not sure how else to frame them. THIS is what the girls have been doing lately.

First, making a coloring/sticker book. C13 has been babysitting for a girl who has a serious heart defect ... she's in for a heart transplant. So the C13 created a special story/coloring book for her, and then they made stickers. One, I love this. Two. I love this. Three, I love this. I don't have a copy of the final book, but this is them working together in the kitchen on this endeavor. The story was about I6 who went under the sea and met all these animals. Or something!







Let's start with weird photos. I have a lot of these on my phone. Don't know how or why.


And move onto button making. C13 made buttons today with this very expentive and cool looking tool. And who wants to bet that this giant, expensive button maker won't be used again after this week?



Arm Art. I don't know. Q12 has been drawing on her arm. I anticipate this trend will last well into and maybe past the summer.



And finally, selfies. Lots of them. On her phone. My phone. TCR's phone. Whereever she can take them.





No comments:

Post a Comment