Wednesday, June 27, 2018

June 27 Travel

Traveling to Vietnam. I met M & K at JFK. That airport is BIG. And when people tell you to get the AirTram you can't always hear what they say and you have NO IDEA where you are going. But you get there anyway.

Met M & K at Terminal 8 for Qatar Airways. I had about 30 minutes to wait, but all was good. M&K showed up, and we got in line. When they finally opened the line to check in it turned out your carry on bag wasn't supposed to be over 7 kg.  - about 15 pound! K was under, M was over a smidge and I was over a lot. I stuffed a bunch of junk in a second bag I had, and decided to carry both on. They said that was OK. By the time I got to the gate I just repacked my original bag and didn't give it another thought until 2 weeks later when we had to travel back.

This is us waiting in line. AND my hand because I haven't mastered the selfie.

And then we got to Quatar. Walking through the terminal we passed a giant teddy bear an odd headlamp. Loved that thing.

We were tired. It was the middle of the night. They don't open the gate until right before it is to boarded we (and everybody else) had to sit on the floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment