Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crafty

I'm trying to be crafty, so I've found some free patterns online and made them, one for a bunny made from some girls courderoys and a jumper that I loved that both C3 & Q2 wore. AND I embroidered (if you can call it that) the eyelashes, nose, and little mouth!

DCP_9871

And a pattern for a small scottie, also made from a jumper (the blue version of the pink one used above; the pink flower is from the pink version and I think I must have tossed the blue flower ....). I'm very happy about this guys nose. The stuffing seems to be shifting as my girls bite this guy, but whatever. They like him/her. They call him/her Scotty Scott Scott 2, or Little Scotty Scott Scott.

DCP_9864

Not to be confused with the original Scotty Scott Scott, who I made early this spring and only recently found that there was a free pattern and instructions to this guy! I could have used those!!

Scottie Scott Scott

Anyway, I'm not even near perfect, or even particularly good, but since my audience includes a two year old, and three year old and a husband who always thinks what I do is great ... I get lots of accolades! I like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment