Sunday, August 10, 2008

72 hours with us

But I think I saw my in-laws for about 6 of those 72 hours. I was at work all day Friday, all day Saturday, and tonight I'm working at home.

But, this is what I signed up for when I agreed to work full time for 2 months. Two more weeks of this, tops, then things will settle down again and the pressure will be gone, as we'll have turned the thing in.

So, I'll update the weekend in installments.

Apparently the first thing they did after I left was watch TV. Most of the time C3 &Q2 watch TV only as a treat ... in the car on a LONG trip (Maryland to New England) or an after dinner video if they have been gentle all day (no hitting, biting, hair pulling, kicking, pushing, headlocks, or other untoward behavior that could cause physical pain or harm). But apparently they enjoyed the show with Ninoo.

As you can see they can't keep their eyes off it.

more tv watching

Must have been very good.

watching tv

But, anything with Ninoo is fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment