Monday, August 11, 2008

More fun that I missed!

We love taking the girls to the Building Museum. That place is amazing, huge, beautiful, and just a great place to let them run around. I love the stairs, all worn down and like a waterfall of rock. I love the indoor fountain. The arches on arches on arches are fantastic. I love the Building Zone, where they have tons of building toys for the kids to play with.

Anyway, here are the photos! C39, Ninoo, and C3 & Q2.

Building museum

Nat'l Building Museum

Leaving the building you can see that C39 is being clobbered by C3 & Q2 ... He really puts up with a lot. Lately Q2 has been prefering him to me. Which is a bit disconcerting for both of us, but I think I'm reconciled with the fact that I might have a little breathing room again. And C39? He is just happy that she is starting to choose him over me once in a while!

Girls on Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment