Wednesday, August 20, 2008

STILL discussing that same visit from 2 weekends ago

I've been very busy. But thankfully that big project JUST ENDED YESTERDAY!!! Yipeee!!!

So, back to Ninoo & Papa's visit ... the girls took them to the College Park Airport Museum. I never let them stand on the exhibits like this, but grandparents like to indulge, I guess ...

Q at the College Park Airport Museum

Then later on Q2 got a bath in the sink. Ninoo liked this photo A LOT. And I admit, it does look like Q2. That hair! It hasn't grown since she was an infant, it seems. It is still short. I just just just cut a few long wavy-curly bits from the top/back that didn't seem to know which way to go ... but it didn't take away from the length at all ... it just makes it less crazy looking. I'm enjoying her blond curlies as much as I can for now. Here's the picture!

Q in the sink


Notice the gorgeous tomatos on the window sill? They aren't from my garden. The squirrells eat all of mine. Nutovores, my foot. Those things are evil tomato chow-hounds. No, I take that back, not hounds, because if I mention that a squirrell is a hound C3 will be asking for one. Pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment