Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration day

As soon as the TV was turned on to watch the inauguration, there was an bubbling over of excitement from the two little ones. C4 & Q2 were absolutely thrilled to be watching TV!!!

Every man that came out of the capital (and a few women) was BARAK OBAMA! according to Q2. To be fair, once he was really pointed out she was able to identify who he really was.

But ... as the event dragged on, some of that excitement started tipping, and soon it spilled all over the place as the girls were just wanting to climb on my head.

I quieted them down with a bull's eye candy that I'd taken from work. After she'd eater hers C4 came to me and said (in her squeaky breathy I'm not crying voice) "Thank you, that was sooo yummy. May I have another please?"

By the time Mr. President was Mr. President the girls were done with TV and were ready to move on to the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment