Tuesday, January 27, 2009

snowflakes

We spent a large portion of the day making snowflakes with origami paper, making valentine's day cards for school friends, and looking at the intermittent snowflurries we had all day. Oh, and picking up scraps of paper.

We also had a playdate with new friends who C4 & Q2 had met on the street one day (C4 ran up and introduced herself ... "Hi, my name is C4, what is your name?") and then met again at a local restaurant on inauguration day. I sought out their mom on the local mom's group listserv and LO! I found her. So we met at the park to play. It was fun, but they were a bit late, and we were cold. So we didn't get enought playtime. But they all wanted to see each other again after, so, a success, I think.

Here is a video of how Q2 puts her coat on. C4 tried to upstage her, but Q2's conundrum at the end keeps it firmly her show, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment