Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grouch

Sunday mornings I take a walk with my friend E. Sometimes we take kids, sometimes we don't. Today I asked Q2 if she wanted to come.

Me: Q2, I'm going for a walk with E. Do you want to come in the stroller?
Q2: Naw. (continues coloring)
Me: OK. I'm going now.
Q2: (drops coloring stuff) I'm coming!
Me: OK, get your socks and shoes on.
Q2: OK (goes back to coloring).
Me: (start to walk out the door)
Q2: (jumps up and really drops coloring)

It was cold this morning, and riding in a stroller isn't particularly warm. So, I told her she had to put snowpants on.

She didn't like that so much.

Walk

But she complied when we said we'd video her. Sure, no problem.

C4 heard "video" and came booking over to crash the party.



In the end, Q2 took the snowpants off, refused to wear them, and told me she wasn't going until I put my jacket and hat on and then she came running back over and put her purple snowpants on.

No comments:

Post a Comment