Monday, February 16, 2009

Words.

I was posting to facebooks, about my dearest husband, who happened to use a curseword today after I annoyed him greatly. That's another story. I blame it on being sick. Him, not me. But I included the word in my facebook post ... and C4 was reading over my shoulder. I guess I know that she can sound out words. I guess I really know it now. She's never ever had the chance to read "fuck" before. But ... she can. Because she just kept reading along when she came to the words "Fuck it" and then starting saying ... "Fuck - duck. Fuck - duck" kind of practicing the words and sounds.

Q2 on the other hand, can't read. She's just making sure people know who she is.

At the pharmacy tonight she blurted out to the pharmacists "I'm not a boy!" Was there a question about that??? Not with all the talk about her particular girlish anatomy, I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment