Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Three girl night.

Last night I babysat for a 3-year-old girl friend of Q2 & C4 ... she's in the babysitting co-op and a very sweet child. But three girls was a little too much for me. But, the good thing is it gave me an excuse to tell Q2 that she just needed to stay in bed while I dealt with T3 (and I couldn't stay there).

Actually, bedtime went fairly smoothly, and Q2 was fine being left alone once I gave her a box of tissues.

C4 attempted to stay up until T3 left, but failed around 8:20 when she finally fell asleep. Phew. Because I'd promised her I'd read more to her if she was still up when T3 left.

After I went to bed though Q2 started her nightmares: "No, don't throw it away!" (talking about me recycling her multitudes of drawings?) and "No, that's not my Dinosaur! I want MY dinosaur!" Two nightmares I didn't think we'd encounter, too much recycling and wanting but not getting a giant reptile type thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment