Monday, April 6, 2009

Long car ride on Sunday

But amazingly good. Both girls were very good. Only a few stops in NJ before C4 decided she could hold it til our friend's house in Massachusetts.

We spent the night with J3, K38, and T??? I have no idea how old T is. Well, I have some idea, but I don't want to put a guess down in writing.

Just like last time at their house (XMass 2007), C4 was ready to go to sleep, but Q2 kept everybody up. Finally, I took Q2 out of the room and C4 fell asleep within minutes. Q2 stayed on the couch, but whiny, crying, unhappy until I put her on the other couch with the dog. Then she too fell asleep within minutes. Minutes of 9:00, that is.

Waking up, C4 was ready to go to MeMe & Pep's house almost instantaneously. When we did finally leave we 1) forgot toothbrushes (and turned around to get them) and 2) forgot Pippo, and just got the call about that tonight. Dang it. But I'm not telling C4 until I have to that Pippo is in the care of J3, C38, and T?? who are trying to ensure that their dog doesn't make it HER plaything.

1 comment:

  1. Pippo, really? I just checked and Pippo is safely asleep in C4's bed. Was it Rahr-Rahr (aka Katie) that's spending a few extra nights in Easthampton?

    ReplyDelete