Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flipping the bird

I was being all mom this afternoon, keeping Q3's and C4's hands and feet away from Big Blue's front tire, explaining they could lose a finger. I mean, that might have been going a bit far, but whatever, this was about getting them to STOP TOUCHING THE TIRE!

So, of course, I took it one step further and was trying to explain what they couldn't do if they lost fingers. Lose a thumb ... can't hold a pencil (devestation for C4). Lose your ring finger, can't wear rings. Lose your index finger, and how are you going to point.

So, this got them thinking, and they were examining their fingers and C4 asked what couldn't we do if we lost our middle fingers.

Besides the obvious?

All I could come up with was we couldn't play "Where is middleman? Where is middleman? Here I am! Here I am! How are you today, sir? Very well I thank you. Run away. Run away."

No comments:

Post a Comment