Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Midnight snack ... again

C4 has been staying up ever later each night in an attempt to have a midnight snack. So when C40 and I were ready for bed last night ... C4 was still up.

I told her to wake us up at midnight and we'd get her a snack. That wasn't good enough. So I actually got her a snack (blueberries and strawberries) and told her to eat them at midnight.

Of course, she fell asleep, but at 3:45 she woke up, hungry, and she couldn't find her snack. It had fallen off the bedside table. After eating the whole thing, insisting she wanted the light on (I refused) she brushed her teeth (and found out it WAS too bright and it DID hurt her eyes to turn the light on) and went back to bed.

I feel as though this may not have been a wise idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment