Saturday, July 11, 2009

I think I need my beauty rest.

Aside from the obvious, I swear, just as I was drifting off an starting to dream ... I'd be woken up again. ALL NIGHT LONG.

11:30 pm: Going to bed. Wake C40 up and he falls off sofa and hits head. Makes it to bed ok.
12:03 am: Husband bolts upright in bed, rockets out of bed to dry heave in bathroom.
12:40 am: Q3's head falls out of bed. Since her bed has 3.66 out of 4 sides have railings, she managed to find the .34 bit of one side to have her head fall out of. Crying. I put her head back in and go back to bed.
2:11 am: Q3 wants Rah-Rah, can't find Rah-Rah, and must have Rah-Rah. It turns out Rah-Rah is under her arm. I stay up for 20 minutes trying to calm her down.
2:50 am: Q3 up for water.
3:20 am: Q3 is up and visits me in bed needing to cuddle. She falls asleep on my leg.
3:30 am: Q3 is asleep, but C4 has woken up moaning and crying. I bring Q3 back to bed, visit C4 in her bed to calm her down from her so-called bad dream. Fall asleep with C4
3:51 am: Q3 wakes up screaming. Meet C40 in hall. Let him take the screaming child, go back to sleep with C4
3:52 am: Go back to bed
5:00 am: C40 comes back to bed
8:14 am: Q3 wakes up, singing and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment