Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a GMT new year's party again this year, well attended. Started slow, but ended with a bang. The kids were all well behaved, the food was all good (urrrrggg) and the drinks were all drunk. A few no shows, for which I think we should be grateful, since the house was crowded enough.

I'm a wee bit late on the holiday review, but I will start with some photos of our visit to Grandma Lu at the nursing home. My favorite thing about these visits were that when I asked C5 what her favorite parts of the trip were, one of her three moments was visiting Grandma Lu in the nursing home. Well. I think that is great. I can tell you that I absolutely positively hated visiting my great grandmother in the nursing home.

Here are the pictures:

From our first visit, we had to leave Q3 in the car because a nap attached her about 5 minutes before we got to the nursing home.

FIRST visit to Grandma Lu

And from our second visit, Grandma Lu was a little more out of it, kinda zoning in and out. She looks checked out here, but we did have fun doing some puzzles. But I think by the time this photo was taken C5 had had enough.

Visiting Grandma Lu!