Friday, January 1, 2010

New year's goals

Me: (not too ambitious, but reasonable, I think, although the no treats will be difficult, I do love my sweets )
1) eat 5 fruits and veggies a day
and
2) only eat homemade treats, preferabley ones that I make.

C40:
1) No diet coke after 10:30 am
and
2) eat 5 fruits & veggies a day
(the former might be difficult. The latter should be easy for him)

C5: (she was VERY ambitious with this!)
1) No temper tantrums
2) Try new foods without fussing
3) Not too many sweets
4) Eat healthy
5) learn to sew

Q3: (living in the moment a bit)
1) No gummy worms before orange juice (I modified this to no eating candy before meals)
2) Juice after milk or water
3) No touching spindles
4) (Be a) good princess

So right after we set the goals C5 had a temper tantrum because I wanted her to try ham. Q3 tried it and went "yummmm!" and has had it almost every day since. C5 ... is now a vegetarian because she doesn't want to hurt the animals. But she did try egg yolks.