Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stars

Random picture to entice you grand-folk:
C6 C41 Q4

And a wee story. On the way back from They Might Be Giants this weekend we were discussing the stars, and singing the ditty:

Star light
Star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight.

C6 understood that you needed to keep your wish secret if you wanted it to come true, although I tried to get her to understand that you sometimes to make your with happen. So, if you wanted to be a palentologist, you have to go to school, study anthropology, science, got to graduate school, etc.

So Q4 listened, and understood that sometimes you have to get some help with your wish, but not too much help. So she decided to whisper her wish just loud enough so I could hear it:

Star light
Star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight.
... I wish I had CANDY in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment