Friday, December 24, 2010

Just a wee bit slow on the summary

So, this won't be extensive.

We flew to Louisiana. The flight down on Christmas ever was routine, everybody was good.
on the plane

Since it was Christmas Eve, we decorated cookies (I like that tradition ... think we need to continue that!!)

Decorating cookies for santa

C6 really got into the decorating. She decorated a lot of cookies, she did a great job.
C6 decorating cookies for Santa

And Q at the frosting. Look, she's even pointing to the frosting eating.
Look at me, i'm eating frosting

The brought the platter of cookies out for Santa with a Whiskey.
Cookies for Santa

Cookies for santa 2

We put out carrots for the reindeer. I like this too. Those reindeer get a good workout overnight and I'm sure are glad for the carrots. At least it seems so when only the ends of the carrots are left the next morning.

Note the pyramid or tripod shape. I'm not sure what that is about, but C41 assured me it was the best way. Since he had the experience we deferred to him.
Carrots for the reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment