Sunday, August 16, 2015

And ... some other stuff we did this August Part 1 of 2

We did a few other things this August. I didn't take any photos of the Newseum, but that was fun, and we did this "be a TV news reporter" but I can't find the videos. So, here is some of the other stuff

Six Flags America

2015-08-12 13.23.44

We barely got any photos of this, just because we were busy on rides. C10, Q9 and I went with K9 and her brother H12. We did rides and the water park. I lost the kids a few times. Q9 got kicked on the waterslide by another (very apologetic) patron. C10 waited in the wrong line for funnel cake and had to get in a second line after that. I rode the Mind Eraser roller coaster (a dangley coaster) and swear I got a little concussion it was so rough. I won't be doing that again. We rode a giant  tube waterslide. We got soaked on a log-flume type ride, especially the two folks who DIDN'T ride the flume ride and stood on the bridge over the ride. Q9 got, I quote, "kicked in the face by the water."

Next:

We also took the dog around town. To the fountain, although there are no pictures of here here, she is at my feet, and was tortured a bit by girls dragging her into the fountain.

2015-07-08 16.21.012015-07-08 16.19.32

We took her to the duckpond. Here she is being carried around against her will.
2015-08-07 15.16.25

We took her to the Aroboretum. She did enjoy this.
IMAG1957

We did things inside, like make playdough and play some weird games.

IMAG1945

IMAG1962


No comments:

Post a Comment