Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween parade.

C5 had her Halloween celebration at school today. First, a visit to the pumpkin patch (I didn't go) and then arts and crafts at school, and then the parade. C5 forgot her tiara, so she borrowed one from class.

C5 at the parade

You can see that C5 is right in front of her only boy friend ... the beautiful B5. He's got the lovely hair. Topped with a butterfly crown. I guess he forgot to bring a costume.

and the whole class ...



I brought Q3 with me to the parade, she enjoyed it. But I had planned on leaving her at school. But we got a call around 10:45 saying she'd just woken from an hour-long nap (not a surprise in itself, she woke at 4:30 am) and had a 102.6 fever. Oh. That was a surprise. So, I went and got her.

This is the week of never ending sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment