Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July weekend

It had been a long time since I'd been to New England for the 4th of July, so this year we decided to go. First stop, we visited K & T & J in Easthampton. Fun, of course, as always.  They have a backyard salt-water pool that was very attractive to our kids. They played in there a great deal, but at one point there was a little ... I don't know, J8 got hurt, then they had a hard time getting back to having fun ... so I decided to spice things up for them. And jump in with my clothes on.


PicMonkey Collage


Gloucester. I didn't take any photos at the party, but this is what I wanted to do, and nearly all of the extended L---- family was there. It was great to see nearly everybody, even if for just a few moments each We also walked to Brace Cove, which I used to call the sea glass beach. Not nearly as much sea glass as I remember, but that of course is a good thing, even though I did think about smashing 10-15 blue bottles into the sea to create some sea glass. We did find a good bunch, though, which we brought home.

On the 4th we had ice cream. At Cherry Hill Farm. DEEEEEE-licicous!!!

2014-07-04 13.04.55

Here we are! Me, M45, G38! We all look great!

2014-07-05 15.59.55

And ME68. She's looking awesome.
2014-07-05 15.20.28

Q8 and K10 enjoyed the beach a lot

2014-07-05 14.55.23

C9 went to Good Harbor Beach with other family members, so we didn't get any photos of her!!

And if you are interested, ask C45 about him taking a car, a bus, a plane, a train, and a hike to get to Gloucester!

No comments:

Post a Comment